End Suction Centrifugal Pumps
Cast Iron and Bronze construction in both self priming and standard configurations. Close coupled, frame mounted and SAE engine drive options available. Flows up to 5,000 GPM and 400 feet TDH. Designed to handle a wide range of water and mild chemical applications
Call toll free today: 1-800-655-9100 to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Goulds Pump Specialists
- The 3656 S-Group pumps from Goulds have been designed with technical benefits to meet the needs of users in a variety of water supply, recirculation, and cooling applications.
- The model 3656 offers close coupled design for space saving and simplified maintenance.
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability. Carbon/ceramic/ BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- 3656 available in all iron, bronze fitted or all bronze construction for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Packed box sealing is also available as an option.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.
- Suction and discharge pipe connections are NPT threaded, except 3 x 4 7 which has 125 lb. ANSI flat faced flanges.
- Rigid cast iron motor adapter provides support and registered fits maintain positive unit alignment.
- Standard NEMA motor frame, JM or JP shaft extension, C-face mounting, single phase or three phase, 3500 or 1750 RPM. Open drip proof and totally enclosed fan cooled.
- Optional explosion proof or high efficiency motors available.
- Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate, sheet metal coupling guard and T. B. Woods spacer coupling for 3756 models.
- Booster service
- Spraying systems
- Water circulation
- Liquid transfer
- General purpose pumping