Fire Protection Tanks
Underground fiberglass Flowtite® fire protection tanks, from Containment Solutions, can be custom built for any fire protection system design. The fiberglass underground tanks are recognized in NFPA 22 standard, Water Storage Tanks for Fire Protection Systems, as well as NFPA 1142 standard, Water Supplies for Suburban and Rural Fire Fighting. By providing a dedicated source of water required by local codes in residential development, CSI fiberglass tanks are a preferred way to have access to large volumes of water.
Features/Benefits of CSI fiberglass tanks:
- Non-Corrosive – water should always be stored in a tank material like fiberglass that will not rust.
- Underground Design – underground tanks eliminate the need for expensive measures to prevent freezing, save valuable real estate or limited space, remove the aesthetic problems of an aboveground tank.
- NSF Standards – CSI tanks can be built to store potable water so a fire protection tank can double as an emergency water supply.
- Strong H20 structural design – CSI tanks can be buried in locations where vehicle traffic is a factor, such as parking lots.
- Proudly made in the USA by the largest American fiberglass tank manufacturer
Typical Accessories include:
Fiberglass flanged nozzles, Vertical pump vaults or lift stations, Bottom sumps, Manways, Deadmen concrete anchors.