Containment Solutions fiberglass rainwater harvesting tanks are non-corrosive and long lasting, perfect for sustainable water management. These tanks can also be fit with filtering components to separate oil and other contaminants if necessary. Tank sizes range from 600 to 60,000 gallons.
With water rates increasing each year, collecting and reusing rainwater is a smart and economical investment. Flowtite fiberglass water tanks are simply the best choice for large volume underground water storage. The non-corrosive tanks are built to last a long time. Rain harvesting is not a new concept but is being used in new ways like green roofs, chilled water for cooling towers and custom fountains. Traditional applications include landscape irrigation, farming/ranching water supplies and grey water for toilets. Calculating how much water you need to store depends upon several factors like annual rainfall, typical usage totals and specific intent for collected water.
- Is environmentally friendly.
- Prevents soil erosion by reducing rainfall runoff.
- Can be self-sufficient and is sustainable.
- Conserves energy from potable water processes.
- Reduces the runoff and flood burden on cities/municipalities.
- Can contribute to 12 LEED® credits.