Fiberglass Pressure Vessels
When you are faced with residential or light commercial application that requires flexibility than the Structural FRP series is the pressure tank for you. Easy to handle and install, our FRP tanks are available in standard polyester or chemical-resistant vinylester construction depending on your needs.
Call toll free today: 1-800-655-9100 to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Structural Pressure Tank Specialists.
- Standard polyester or chemical-resistant vinylester construction
- Easy to handle and install
- 10-year warranty for 6" to 13" vessels (softener/filtration applications)
- 5-year warranty for 14" to 16" vessels (softener/filtration applications)
- 2-year warranty for vinylester vessels (deionization applications)
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Minimum burst at 600 psi
- Tested to 250,000 cycles without leakage
- Residential tanks 6"-16" in diameter are Certified to NSF 44. Commercial tanks 18"-63" in diameter are Certified to NSF 61.
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 120° F - polyester, 150° F - vinylester