U.L.142 Above Ground Double Wall Fuel Storage Tank
When it comes to your Double Wall Fuel Storage Tank needs American Tank Company has the tank for you. Our VDW Double Wall Tanks are U.L.142 labeled and approved for "Aboveground Secondary Containment of Flammable Liquids" applications. VDW tanks are intended for installation and use in accordance with:
- FLAMMABLE AND COMBUSTIBLE LIQUIDS CODE-NFPA 30
- STANDARD FOR INSTALLATION OF OIL BURNING EQUIPMENT-NFPA 31
- AUTOMOTIVE AND MARINE SERVICESTATION CODE -NFPA 30A
Double-wall fuel tanks have a primary containment storage compartment contained within an integrated external containment shell. The secondary tank contains 110% of the primary tank nominal capacity . This design forms an interstitial (annular) space, which allows monitoring of leakage from the primary tank to prevent environmental contamination or unsafe operating conditions. BH Tank can design and engineer any configuration or capacity vessel for vented storage of waste oil, solvents, antifreeze, diesel, and other liquid waste that requires secondary containment in accordance with UL 142. We offer a wide variety of accessory options and including monitors and controls.
Call toll free today: 1-877-655-1100 to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Fuel Tank Specialists.
- A gauge rod for manual monitoring of the secondary containment tank
- A 4" threaded fill port with hinged inspection hatch
- Two 4" threaded vent ports for emergency pressure reliefvents on secondary and primary compartments
- Two 2" FNPT fittings in primary compartment for normal vent and pump outlet
- A 2" FNPT in secondary containment compartment for drain or monitor
- Forklift channels (move empty only) and supports ( 1-1/2" above ground)
- Exterior coatings of Industrial Primer with Heavy Duty Industrial Top-Coats. Standard colors are Red, White or Blue. Custom colors available
Our double wall fuel storage tanks are ideal for use as diesel fuel tanks, marine fuel tanks, boat fuel, and general fuel storage.