HydroPro® Diaphragm Pressure Tanks
HydroPro tanks provide years of dependable water system storage and delivery service! The efficient design reduces pump on/off cycles, resulting in longer motor and switch life, and reduced power costs. Each tank is factory tested and 100% air and water tight.
Call toll free today: 1-877-655-5100 to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Goulds Diaphragm Pressure Tank Specialists.
- Rugged, impact resistant exterior coatings to hold up under severe conditions.
- Tamper proof mechanical-fit air valve. No heat distortion from brazing. Recessed to prevent damage during shipping.
- Deep drawn steel shell for added structural strength. Maximum working pressure 125 psi. ( Except: V45MP & V60MP.)
- Steel inner shell and insert to prevent over expansion of diaphragm for longer life.
- Heavy-duty butyl diaphragm. High quality FDA approved material for long, dependable service
- Rigid polypropylene liner so that the water never touches metal. Meets FDA and NSF requirements, providing maximum corrosion protection.
- Patented positive retention system securely fastening diaphragm and liner for years of reliable service.
- Stainless steel system connection for optimal corrosion resistance.
- Corrosion-proof base made of high density polyethylene structurally reinforced for added strength. High profile design provides easy access for water hookup.
- Optional Base extension to increase the height of the inlet/outlet a full 4" for easier installation. Fits any 15" diameter tank, from models V-45 to V-100. Standard on model V-80EX.