T Series Diaphragm Pressure Tanks
Goulds T Series Diaphragm offers an epoxy coated lining for the discerning well system.
- Deep Drawn Steel Shells: provide maximum material strength.
- Inner Shell: Prevents diaphragm from over-expanding.
- Heavy Duty Diaphragm: Made of finest quality butyl rubber. Separates air and water, maintains air change.
- Interior Tank Lining: Tank features a durable fusion bonded polymeric lining. Meets FDA requirements.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 PSI.
- Temperature Rating: Maximum 120º F.
- Epoxy Coated System Connection: On all stand and in-line models.
- Appliance Appearance Exterior Finish:Tan color, high durability exterior finish of tough, powder coat over a zinc phosphate surface treatment.
- Tanks are designed for installation indoors or where they are protected from rain, irrigation overspray, salt air and other corrosive environments. Always protect tanks from freezing.
- Heavy Duty High Density Polypropylene Base: Eliminates corrosion due to condensation and exposure to the elements.
- Tanks have a 5-year limited warranty.
Call toll free today: 1-877-655-5100 to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Goulds Diaphragm Pressure Tank Specialists.