High Pressure Multi-Stage Pumps
- Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet, vibration free, operation.
- O-ring Casing Seal: Reliable high pressure sealing with easy disassembly for maintenance or repair.
- Impellers and Diffusers: Glass filled engineered composite material with floating impeller design. High resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Bowls: 300 stainless steel rabbit lock for positive alignment with no gaskets required.
- Motors: Close coupled NEMA 56J motors in open drip proof design. Single phase. Ball bearings carry all radial and axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation.
- ¾" hose adapters and 4 ft. suction hose supplied.
Call toll free today: 1-800-655-9100 to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Goulds Pump Specialists.