Universal Retention Quick Connect
For contact time with chemicals, chlorine, and sulfuric acid, ATC offers one of the top tank choices for water treatment Structural UT-Quick Connect Series. The UT Composite construction makes the entire line impervious to the chemicals found in aggressive water. The Quick connect technology simplifies installation and change-out making your job a breeze.
Call toll free today: 1-800-655-9100 to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Wellmate Pressure Tank Specialists.
Features & Benefits
- Quick Connect design
- Threadless connection: Eliminates potential for cross threading or over torqueing.
- Rotating connection: Fitting rotates 360°, making for a simple, effective plumbing connection.
- Multiple plumbing connections available: Brass or plastic, NPT, BSP, glued socket or sweat.
- Corrosion-proof composite construction:
- One-piece, seamless inner shell molded of heavy gauge engineered polymer.
- Sturdy molded polymeric base is corrosion and impact proof.
- Outer shell is a composite of continuous fiberglass strands sealed with high-grade epoxy resin.
- Inlet/Outlet PVC pipe connections allow straight through T connection on bottom of tank for ease of piping.
- Blowdown Valve allows easy removal of sludge from tank bottom.
- Hydropneumatic convertible – optional air volume control assembly and micronizer provide for quick and easy tank conversion, so dealers no longer need to stock more than one kind of air-over-water pressure tank.
- Higher Performance – When adapted for hydropneumatic applications, series provides 50% more drawdown than similarly sized conventional tanks.
- Bonded drain connection offers versatility and superior strength.
- Factory-backed, five year warranty.
- Light weight minimizes labor cost; no need for heavy equipment.